- TodayMay 2015
Chief Executive Officer1-5 employeesChief Executive Officer
- Professional Master
Master Engineering Information System
- TodayApril 2015January 2015
IT System Administrator6-10 employeesIT System Administrator
- TodayDecember 2014November 2014
Freelancer1001-5000 employeesNetworking and Internet Architecture:
❶ Study and Implementation Voice Over WIFI Solution.
❷ Study and Implementation Secure Solution of Voice Over WIFI.
❸ Study and Implementation Authentication Solution.
- TodayNovember 2014August 2014
Senior Project Manager+10,000 employeesCloud Computing Deployment Engineer
The main purpose of this project is to develop a cloud platform for Digital radio stations (SAAS) to broadcast live news about education in Africa. The target of this station is African educators, researchers and experts of the education sector. The project name is Education voice of Africa (EVA Radio).
- TodayOctober 2014October 2012
Student MemberFaculty of Sciences of MonastirUbuntu-Tunisia Member
CLL-FSM (Club Free Software) Member
- TodayAugust 2014February 2014
Business Development ManagerCIC_Collaborative Innovation CenterInnovative Multimedia Studio for digital radio broadcasting on cloud computing
- TodayJanuary 2014September 2013
Freelance Computer ServicesCloud Era LtdProgrammable deployment in the cloud and a PaaS integration of scientific collaboration of VoIP solution and a solution of streaming video.
Elastic-R (www.elasticr.com) is a platform as a service (PaaS) for scientific computation, data analysis and real-time collaboration. It aims to enable researchers to exploit the potential of infrastructure as a service (IaaS) private and public for potentially massive collaborative analysis of data (Big Data), for prototyping and ultra-fast deployment of client-server applications scientists (Science Gateways) and the creation of contexts traceability and reproducibility of scientific computing. Elastic-R is used to manipulate computing environments the most common such as R, Python, Mathematica, Matlab, etc.. as collaborative components that can be arranged in a virtual environment for collaborative scientific work. These components are also controllable programmatically through the APIs of the platform and the various SDKs that allow to call from different contexts.
- TodaySeptember 2013August 2013
Project Engineer6-10 employeesPractical implementation of an IPTV system.
• Know how to implement the services of a TV over IP.
• Know the technologies and solutions used.
• Know the current offer and its likely evolution.
- TodaySeptember 2013November 2012
Student Project.Faculty of Sciences of Monastire-Robot
• Robots to follow a line
• Robots to avoid obstacles
• Special Challenge to innovate, create and leave barrier to the imagination in robotics
• Bataille maléfique
- TodayJuly 2013July 2013
Software Developer InternshipPRO.SOFT SOLUTIONSJ2EE Developer
- Senior technician
Computer networking technology
- TodayApril 2012April 2012
PHP DeveloperResearch and Studies Telecommunications Center.* Development of an application in PHP for displaying the QoS of voice over wifi
* The use of amCharts for creating curves
- TodayApril 2012March 2012
Network securityResearch and Studies Telecommunications Center.Design and implementation of an authentication solution for voice over wifi
* Installation of authentication servers Wi-Fi FreeRADIUS server 2.1.12 and monitoring tool dialupadmin
* Create the certificate policy
* Implementation of EAP / TLS, RADIUS and 802.1x
- TodayFebruary 2012February 2012
Administration VoIPResearch and Studies Telecommunications Center.Design and implementation of a Voice over WiFi solution
* Installation of communication servers Asterisk 10.2 with SIP and FreePBX monitoring tool
* Configuration of the various services offered by the communication server (service call, mail service, and audio transfer service call ...)
* Implementation of SIPS and SRTP protocol
- Secondary School Of Amiret El Hojej, Monastir
Secondary school of Amiret El HojejBaccalaureate
- Open Source
- Security Audit
- Ext JS
- Cloud Computing
- Système d'information
- Virtualisation ESXi
Saddam ZEMMALI is working in the field of innovation. He received the Licentiate degree in Computer networking technology in 2012 and the Professional Master degree in Engineering of Information System and new technology in 2014, both from the Faculty of Science of Monastir (FSM) University of Monastir, Tunisia.
Right now I am looking to join an exciting company that will firstly provide me with a perfect platform to establish a career in the information security sector, and secondly allow me to work with like-minded professionals in an environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand.
I believe that you will find that my qualifications meet all of your requirements. Please contact me at (+216) 97768866 or at email@example.com if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you about scheduling an interview.